Digital Marketing Manager
07. Nov 2017
Place of work
Andover - United States
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. Our North America organization is looking for a dynamic, experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should be well versed and able to show measurable results in developing vibrant social media channels and communities, creating and posting web content, website development, CMS, CRM platforms, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, marketing automation, analytics, content creation and information delivery for B2B and D2C. You will also be in charge of our evolving our virtual reality presence. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications, this role will work closely with the Marketing Communications Managers, graphic designers, and trade show team to provide digital support of all marketing communications tactics. You will also work directly with other leadership, senior leadership, and the digital team at our headquarters in Switzerland to maintain alignment with business goals, brand guidelines, and company-wide digital marketing objectives. You will be seen as the digital marketing expert for North America.
- Develop, own and execute a digital marketing strategy that focuses on driving measurable results through the use of SEO/SEM, social media, web, video, paid channels and e-mail
- Evolve all current Straumann North American digital channels, implementing best practices and utilizing data and insights for continued evolution
- Drive the growth, engagement and regular maintenance of all social channels
- Understand and leverage digital platforms, upcoming trends and analytics on current channels to optimize spend and performance based on insights gleaned from the data as well as Straumann and industry best practices
- Critically analyze data and advise stakeholders on best practices, new opportunities and next steps
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Help lead projects focused on the implementation of marketing automation, Google Analytics and our new e-commerce site, showing a clear understanding of these platforms and their value to our customers
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience through conversion points and optimization of user funnels
- Build and embody the Straumann brand audience, leveraging followers and industry for insights, content, ideas and innovation to engage and foster stronger consumer engagement across digital platforms
- Manage day-to-day communications with internal teams and any agency partners
- Attend larger trade shows to engage customers through social media and web presence, and be the point person on virtual reality experiences.
- Engage across cross-functional partners Marketing Communications, Product Management, Legal & Regulatory, Education, IT, etc., especially as it relates to managing digital copy through the PMR (promotional material review) process, setting up dashboards for campaign analytics, and proactively communicating time lines and other important project plan milestones.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 5-7 years of related work experience in digital marketing, content marketing, social media, or copywriting is required
- BA/MA in marketing, digital media, communications or equivalent
- Strong experience with digital content across platforms and a clear understanding of how content is conceptualized, created, and promoted
- Experience working with digital media based data and analytics and how to turn insights into actions
- A strong understanding of digital marketing across all disciplines including social, search, email, websites and content
- Experience managing and maintaining content driven websites, email and social media channels
- Working knowledge of marketing within a regulated industry
- Strong collaboration skills with an understanding of how to manage communications among a diverse cross-functional team
- Strong writing skills capable of internalizing and articulating the brand voice and clearly presenting ideas and points-of-view to internal teams
- An understanding of digital marketing specific data and analytics and how to internalize and process insights into actions and plans
- Outgoing, entrepreneurial spirit. This role requires the ability to define direction and strongly present points-of-view
- Some travel is required
- Work with virtual reality equipment is preferred
- Must be willing to obtain a Digital Marketing Certificate from the Content Marketing Institute within first year of employment