Dental Techinical Support
08. Nov 2017
Place of work
Andover - United States
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Answer all technical questions (within established Straumann protocol) in a confident, professional, and timely manner.
- Research and provide pertinent information about a product or procedure.
- Recognize and refer those questions outside of Straumann’s protocol and in-house knowledge base to one of Straumann’s dental professionals/consultants.
- Enter orders for required components in accordance with the technical conversation.
To support external and internal customers inquiring about product size, application, moderate treatment planning, lab processing modalities and ordering.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Qualifications
- CDT (Certified Dental Technician) is preferred
- Comprehensive product knowledge and product application expertise
- Advanced and detailed knowledge of implants and implant restorative products
- Dental Education from an accredited learning institution
- 3 years lab and/or clinical experience in the dental profession (dental assistant, implant coordinator, hygienist, lab technician)
- Previous call center or customer service experience is a plus
- A sound dental vocabulary
- Basic understanding of the clinical and laboratory phases of dental treatment
- Listening skills
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to ask probing questions that clarify the caller’s needs.
- Ability to verbalize a logical technical answer that the customer can easily understand
- Excellent follow-through
- Ability to be patient, clear and precise
- Ability to understand desired outcome and offer alternatives
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Reliable and responsible
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and Lotus Notes is helpful