Head of Marketing Benelux
IJssselstein - Niederlande
Manager mit Führungsverantwortung
De Straumann groep is wereldwijd een toonaangevende organisatie op het gebied van tandheelkundige implantaten, prothetiek en weefselregeneratie. Straumann Nederland opereert in een uitdagende, snel veranderende markt.
The Head of Marketing Benelux functionally heads the local marketing,
training & education department and
a) assures robust economic sufficiency of local initiative
b) deploys the toolbox for successful in-market execution, defines
their local success criteria and measures it
c) owns the process and platform of learning-and-reapplication of
successful marketing execution
d) assures local coherence of marketing execution with approved
e) facilitates effectiveness of information exchange between the
The position will report directly to the General Manager with also a
functional line to Marketing at Head Quarters in Basel, Switserland. The
function is based at the subsidiaries headquarter in IJsselstein and requires
travelling to the Belgian office in Zaventem.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Translate and adapt Global Marketing plan into local
- Implementation of local marketing plan that aggressively drives the
achievement of the revenue and growth objectives associated with sales.
- Integrate the marketing plan with training / education and sales
- Build the Straumann brand value in The Netherlands and Belgium,
understanding the value proposition and the benefit that our solutions offer to
- Further develop the local marketing infrastructure and team, and coach
and develop the department team members.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and
competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing plan to
meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Maximize the overall return on marketing communications investment by
leveraging all marketing communications activities whenever possible.
- Drive generation of sales leads through marketing programs and other
- Monitor, analyse and understand local market trends, customer
requirements and competitor activity to identify market opportunities and
translate into marketing activities to help Straumann BENELUX to meet its
revenue and business objectives
- Align with other functional and operational area managers, regional
and headquarter to ensure that marketing plans and activities are integrated
with other parts of the business and align with the overall business
- Manage and monitor marketing budget, pricing analysis, measuring ROI
and marketing effectiveness with building blocks
Required Education / Professional Experience:
- Qualified candidates must possess a degree in Business
Administration (Quantitative emphasis preferred, e.g. Business Administration,
Accounting, Economics, Marketing). Extended education from recognized schools
(MBA) is a plus.
- 5+ years of prior work experience with successful track record in a
Marketing Leadership role.
- Ability to demonstrate both a strategic and hands-on experience.
- Ability to develop marketing plans in support of organizational
strategy and objectives (operating marketing planning skills)
- Proven ability to work in an international / matrix environment, with
direct sales force.
- Hands on experience on execution and on adapting global initiatives
into local success (thinking globally, acting locally).
- MS Office proficient with very good management of Excel, PPT and Word.
Knowledge of SAP (CRM) is a plus. Have an affinity with technology and strong
in using technology for marketing activities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
- Calm and self reflective individual who accepts feedback
and is willing to learn from failures
- Open, positive individual with a can-do attitude and respect for
- Potential to grow with the company to bring it to the next level over
the next 1-3 years
A pragmatic leader who:
- builds trust through authenticity and empowers the team to
take over personal accountability
- clearly articulates objectives and priorities so that everyone
understands what is needed to be successful
- has a fact based and practical working style with strong analytical
skills and execution abilities
- is a team player and listens to others and objectively considers
others’ ideas and opinions, even when they conflict with one’s own
- communicates openly and effectively within the own team, on the
leadership team level as well as in an international group network
We offer a fulltime position (40 hrs/wk). Of course the position comes
with a competitive salary package with a car, pension plan and bonus plan.
Interested? Apply online or send us your resume and motivational letter
directly to email@example.com. In case you would like to have more
information first, please contact HR via +31 30 6008936.
On online personality assessment is part of our procedure.
(Please note that we do not accept applications neither CV's from any
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Straumann B.V. Einsteinweg 15
3404 LE IJsselstein
+31 (0)30 604 66 11
+31 (0)30 604 67 28