Manager CADCAM Controlling (m/w)
Arbeitsort: Markkleeberg b. Leipzig, Deutschland
Within the Straumann Group, the world's leading provider of implant-supported and restorative prosthetics, etkon GmbH develops high-quality dental restorations and manufactures them using state-of-the-art CADCAM technologies.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Manager CADCAM Controlling (m/w) at our location in Markkleeberg near Leipzig.
- Responsible for operational monthly controlling activities of two plants : Arlington (Texas, USA) and Narita (Tokyo, Japan), including the preparation of the monthly KPI reporting for the operations review meeting
- Financial Business Partner for the CADCAM community, including frequent interaction with the Head Global Production CADCAM and Biomaterials, site managers, and other stakeholders like project leader and project managers
- Participation in project teams and due diligences as representative of finance and implication in review of business cases to cover the CADCAM financial aspects
- Provide forecast and budget for the plants under his responsibility
- Functional responsibility for the CADCAM controller responsible for the Markkleeberg (Germany) site, as well as deputing his activities in his absence
- Ad-hoc analysis and participation in projects in multifunctional teams
- Master in Finance or Controlling or Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in operations / production controlling, preferably in an international environment, healthcare area an asset
- Experience with SAP (FI/CO, PP, BW)
- Team player with an open and proactive “can do” attitude
- Self-driven, independent, able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form
- Good business acumen and IT affinity (e.g. business intelligence software)
- Good project management skills
- Willing to travel to manufacturing sites (approx. 10%)
- Fluent in English and German, any further language an asset
We offer you a challenging and versatile position in the fascinating and challenging atmosphere of a successful company.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Schicken Sie ihre Bewerbung an:
Telefon +49 761 4501 186