Another legend is born:
Small, Strong and enduring
Straumann® BLT Ø 2.9 mm.
The SmallOne with a strong heritage. Built on legendary science.
Dedicated small-diameter implant having all to inspire trust in an implant solution for narrow interdental spaces or ridges: Less invasive and truly reliable with a pleasing outcome.
A perfect combination of shape, strength and healing power in a Ø 2.9 mm implant
- Tapered design – improved primary stability
- Roxolid® – outstanding mechanical strength and reduced invasiveness with smaller implants
- SLActive® – extensive healing power, designed to maximize treatment success and predictability
Natural looking esthetics
Novel prosthetic design closely matches the anatomy of the teeth
- Unique oval shape for soft tissue
- Consistent emergence profile
- Three gingiva heights
- Small CrossFit™ conical indexed connection for long-term mechanical stability
A strong and reliable treatment option thanks to Roxolid®
- Reliability with 35 Ncm tightening torque like all other Straumann® abutments
- Lifetime Plus Guarantee. We are so confident in the quality of our implants that all Straumann® Bone Level Tapered Implants Ø 2.9 mm are covered by our Straumann®
- Lifetime Plus Guarantee for Roxolid® implants.
*if GBR can be avoided