Global Customs & Trade Manager (m/f)
17. Jul 2017
Place of work
German-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
Corporate Management + Services
Manager without direct reports
Join us and become part of our Corporate Logistics Team at our Headquarter in Basel. We are looking for you as Global Customs & Trade Manager.
- Establishment and expansion of a global customs organization at Straumann’s HQ in Basel
- Responsible for the customs system at group level
- Renewing and creating corporate guidelines, customs procedures and ensuring compliance
- Ongoing monitoring of customs activities, customs laws, country agreements and embargoes
- Close collaboration with production sites, Corporate Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Tax and Legal departments and global contact for internal and external customers such as production sites, sales organization, Swiss customs authorities, Tax- and Legal Department
- Lead customs projects
- BSc in business administration or equivalent
- Further training as an export manager, training in European and international customs law
- Several years of experience in international customs, import / export in a global production, trade and sales organization
- Communicative, self-responsible, persevering personality with strong analytical skills
- Sound expertise in customs tariffing, preferential tariff management, international customs law
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English; French is an asset
- Good SAP knowledge, e-dec import / export, very good MS Office applications
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Stephan Nigg, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
WE ARE STRAUMANN. A global leader in replacement & restorative dentistry and biomaterials and a pioneer of dental implants. Straumann Group dental solutions are available in more than 100 countries through 46 fully and 2 partially owned subsidiaries, 11 partner companies and a broad distributor network.
Want to know more? Check out http://www.straumann.com
Send your application to