Project Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (m/f) 50%
18. Jul 2017
Place of work
German-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Join us and become part of our Portfolio, Launch and Pricing Management Team at our headquartered Customer Solution & Education Department. We are looking for you as Project Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. This is a 50% part-time position that requires ideally daily availability. This role offers an excellent opportunity for career break returners with experience in dynamic & multinational corporate environment.
- Prepare Innovation Forum pre-project list
- Transfer all presented ideas and suggestions into one pagers
- Maintain database parking lot and pre-project list as well as the innovation wall
- Provide idea owners with feedback whether their submission has passed or was rejected
- Support pre-project manager in collecting missing criteria for an idea received internally or externally
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent / apprenticeship with further education
- 5+ years of experience in executing complex coordinative and administrative tasks in project management environment
- Solid user experience in MS Office, technical affinity
- Business fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and organized individual with a sharp mind
Katrin Kogler, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have.
Please apply via our online application system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Send your application to