Hybris Developer & Administrator (m/f)
21. Jun 2017
Place of work
German-speaking Switzerland - Switzerland
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our sized-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
For our Corporate Web & Mobile Solutions Team, which is part of our headquartered IT Department in Basel, we are currently looking for an experienced
Hybris Developer & Administrator
who creates the foundation of our future Straumann Group e-commerce / e-Business landscape and supports us actively to expand this further. Our development approach relay on common web frameworks, state of the art tools and cutting edge solutions on the market e.g. Adobe Experience Manager & SAP hybris. We work in a small, agile team closely with our internal customers to ensure efficient communication and short decision paths.
- Covering the whole software development process from the analysis to the deployment of e-Commerce & e-Business web applications based on hybris Commerce as well hybris PCM (JAVA) for the Straumann Group
- Creating technical specification and documentation as well conduct design reviews to ensure superior quality standards will be part of this position
- In addition to the development and customizing tasks being in charge of the hybris platform and the associated infrastructure on application level
- Providing 2nd Level application Support for internal stakeholders from e-Commerce & Digital Marketing department
- 3+ years’ experience as hybris eCommerce / PCM Developer
- 2+ years’ experience running hybris platforms (Operating)
- Expertise in software architecture and technical design
- Ability to build modern and sustainable web applications
- Ideally SAP knowledge (CRM / ERP)
- Experience with interfaces and layer-based architectures (AEM, hybris, SAP)
- Fluent English and basic German skills
- Willingness to learn new things and to take new challenges (Player & Learner Mindset) and to take the technical ownership for the hybris platform in a small agile team
It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality. Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move. Are you interested in a challenging job at Straumann? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Send your application to