Product Manager Value Iberia
13. Oct 2017
Place of work
Madrid - Spain
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Instradent es un proveedor global de soluciones para la implantología dental así como medicina restaurativa y provee del portfolio completo de productos Neodent (protésicos y sistema de implantes) en España y Portugal
Nuestra meta es ponerlos a disposición de los profesionales dentales a escala internacional a través de la cada vez mayor red Instradent.
Instradent es una organización ágil, concebida para ofrecer calidad superior a precios muy competitivos y con la mayor comodidad para el paciente.
- Product and brand management responsabilities for Neodent, Medentika and Dental Wings including forecasting, lifecycle management, launch planning and communication plans and being the point of contact for HQ.
- Define and implement local launch plans including marketing campaigns (coordination the translation of marketing materials, local adaptation, and the print, organize launch event, implement campaign through all channels...)
- Work close with our responsible Customer Marketing Manager Value to ensure aligned rollouts of new products, solutions, services and campaigns to our customers.
- Understanding the business, service and product needs of clinics, laboratories as well as the competitor strategies to ensure plans to mitigate where necessary.
- Coordinate the local forecasting process, and pricing with the KAM, ensure proper e-shop set up.
- Ensure that all educational requirements of customers are fully met and aligned to the business needs. This includes organization & supervision of training events & consultation with speakers.
- Event-related project management, planning & ensuring the material of courses, room and travel bookings for speakers.
- Organization of catering including evening events, ensure availability of conference technology, create conference documents (certificates, nameplates, questionnaire, etc.), evaluation of questionnaires as well as to follow up with prospects who attended a course.
- Minimun experience of 5 years in a marketing department working closely with sales forces in medical devices/dental marketplace and/or high consumption products where differentiation is essential.
- Solid knowledge of the dental marketplace, specially relating to implants, biomaterial, prosthetics and digital solutions.
- Very good Spanish & English language skills, Portuguese is an advantage.
- Customer focused with demonstrable evidence of understanding customer needs.
- Prepared to take ownership and assume responsibility for business initiatives and outcomes.
- Self-starter with the ability to propose things that are "out of the box"
- Charisma and Leadership
- Emotionally intelligent and aware of the needs or others in order to create a high performance working environment.
The STRAUMANN Group is one of the major international players in the implantology and dental prosthesis market as well as oral tissue regeneration. The combination of these activities gives us a unique position in the current market and a winning position for the future, especially in the innovative world of digital dentistry. We are strongly involved in research, innovation and technology in order to continue to be a partner of choice for dentists and their patients.
Reporting to Head of Marketing & Education Value Iberia
This is an individual contributor position requiring a high degree of customer insights, technical product and market understanding. An ability to network and engage with both customers and colleagues at corporate HQ is required to ensure that the Iberian market conditions are considered. There will be a significant requirement for classic product management work, such as launch planning, forecasting and developing sales force plans, collateral and communication plans. However, success in this role is be predicated by excellent market insights, the ability to develop and implement easy to understand solutions to complex situations and strong sales and communication skills.
Within the Iberian hub of the Straumann Group, the Product Manager Value is our product and brand champion for our Value brands like Neodent, Medentika and Dental Wings. This role includes the following:
Training & Education:
It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality. Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move. Are you interested in a challenging job at Instradent?
Send your application to