Head of Key Account Management Nordics (m/f)
12. Dec 2017
Place of work
Mölndal (near Gothenburg) - Sweden
Manager with direct report
WE ARE STRAUMANN.
A pioneer of dental implants, a global leader in tooth replacement, orthodontic solutions and restorative dentistry. Straumann Group dental solutions are available in more than 100 countries through fully and partially owned subsidiaries, partner companies and a broad distributor network.
DSO Department is a dedicated unit that fully leverages our bands and services to become the leading partner of choice for dental service organizations. Join us and become part of our Dental Service Unit Team in Sweden. We are looking for you as Head of Key Account Management Nordics (m/f).
- Responsible for setting up customer specific business plans and develop strategic partnerships with large DSO accounts, incl. negotiating contracts
- Definition of the yearly sales plan for dental multi-site organizations (DSO) in the Nordics, incl. acting as responsible person for the sales target achievement, the sales funnel management and project reporting as well as monitoring costs and sales effectiveness
- Functional lead of Regional Key Account Managers (RKAMs) and their support and coaching, incl. best practice sharing with local and regional teams
- Networking with KAMs in other regions for best practice sharing and for DSO specific value propositions
- Ensuring the implementation of the business plans in collaboration with the RKAMs, the country organizations and coordinates the activities with the internal departments in the Nordics as well as with the headquarters in Switzerland
- Ensuring regular contacts with the CEO, the purchasing department, the clinical directors and other stakeholders of the large DSO customers
- Development of customer specific marketing programs in collaboration with local Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree (Health Sciences, Business Administration) or equal qualification is required
- Direct sales experience is a must, preferably in the dental or medical device industry
- Experience in managing people preferably in a cross-functional or matrix environment is required
- Knowledgeable in planning and executing of marketing & sales strategies as well in monitoring market & competition
- Fluent in English and Swedish, any further Scandinavian language is an advantage
- You are open, passionate and performance-driven with strong presentation and negotiation skills
- You have a structured working style with focus on execution and delivery as well as an excellent commercial and business understanding
- Relationship builder with a strong sense for accountability
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
- An attractive package - not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Veronica Haber, HR Generalist, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail email@example.com.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Send your application to