Training & Education Responsible (DSO)
17. Oct 2017
Place of work
Madrid - Spain
Training + Education
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Instradent es un proveedor global de soluciones para la implantología dental así como medicina restaurativa y provee del portfolio completo de productos Neodent (protésicos y sistema de implantes) en España y Portugal
Nuestra meta es ponerlos a disposición de los profesionales dentales a escala internacional a través de la cada vez mayor red Instradent.
Instradent es una organización ágil, concebida para ofrecer calidad superior a precios muy competitivos y con la mayor comodidad para el paciente.
- Development and implementation of Anual Training Program for dental chains.
- Development and implementation of training activities, national e international, as well as other activities from HQ.
- Manage the relationships with customers, suppliers, speakers and other suppliers.
- Manage courses, events, fairs and congresses in wich the business unit takes part.
- Responsible for the education budget planning.
- Product training for the new incorporations in the customer´s dental clinics.
- Workshops and Hands-on to explain the product under his/her responsability.
- Explanation to clients and other interested parties the characteristics of the products.
- Mantain and develop the relationships with the partners in dental chians to plan training activities.
- Responsible for mantain the app under his/her responsability.
- Coordination with Education´s department of Straumann Group
- Collaboration with Marketing´s department to developing their tasks.
- Any other duties coming from the position.
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Odontology or any Health Sciences, although other degrees are not ruled out
- MBA Studies is a plus
- SAP System knowledge is a plus
- Advance knowlegde in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent English required, oral and written
- Minimun of 4 years required in professional experience
- Experience in healthy industry is an advantage
- Professional experience in adult education
- Well-organized and structure person
- Project management skills
- High influencing
- Strong result orientation and business sense
- Ability to build strong relationships to different customer segments through effective communication and listening skills
- Strong people development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comfortable to interact with different customer segments (KOLs, Dental Practitioners, Dental Technicians)
- Ability to mantain contact in a high level
The STRAUMANN Group is one of the major international players in the implantology and dental prosthesis market as well as oral tissue regeneration. The combination of these activities gives us an unique position in the current market and a winning position for the future, especially in the innovative world of digital dentistry. We are strongly involved in research, innovation and technology in order to continue to be a partner of choice for dentists and their patients.
Reporting to Iberia DSO Manager, is responsible for project management, especific in Education´s area.
The tasks include building training and education infrastructure in the country and supporting the delivery of product training. The Product and Education Manager is responsible to ensure that needs in customer training and education programs are fulfilled (quality and effectiveness of courses, implementation of planned courses, resource planning, know-how)
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality. Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move. Are you interested in a challenging job at Instradent?
Send your application to