Project Coordinator / Administrative Assistant (m/f) 50% for 6 months
31. Aug 2017
Place of work
Basel - Switzerland
Product + Business Management
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Join us and become part of our Portfolio, Launch and Pricing Management Team at our headquartered Customer Solution & Education Department. We are looking for you as Project Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. This is a 50% part-time position for 6 months that requires ideally daily availability.
- Prepare Innovation Forum pre-project list
- Transfer all presented ideas and suggestions into one pagers
- Maintain database parking lot and pre-project list as well as the innovation wall
- Provide idea owners with feedback whether their submission has passed or was rejected
- Support pre-project manager in collecting missing criteria for an idea received internally or externally
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent / apprenticeship with further education
- 5+ years of experience in executing complex coordinative and administrative tasks in project management environment
- Solid user experience in MS Office, technical affinity
- Business fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and organized individual with a sharp mind
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
Katrin Kogler, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have.
Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail to email@example.com.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Send your application to