03. Jan 2018
Place of work
Andover - United States
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary:
- Set up and operate CNC machinery.
- Assist operators with part inspection and machine adjustments.
- Inspect parts visually and dimensionally.
- Clean, maintain and calibrate CNC machines.
- Work with small parts and hold tight tolerances.
- Minimum (five) 5 years of experience or eighteen (18) months experience in a Straumann apprentice program.
- Technical/Trade school a plus.
- Experience with Swiss style CNC lathes a plus.
- Previous medical or dental experience a plus
Set up and operate machinery, produce and inspect product. Assist operators to ensure parts meet specifications.
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
- Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of procedures and quality requirements.
- Good eyesight and manual dexterity.
- Attention to fine detail and high quality.
- Good blueprint reading and precision measuring skills.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment and manufacturing environment. May be exposed to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. May require moderate lifting. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects.