Clinical Evaluation Associate (m/f)
25. Jul 2017
Place of work
Basel - Switzerland
Research + Development
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Join us and become part of our Clinical Operations Team at our Headquarter in Basel. We are looking for you as Clinical Evaluation Associate (m/f).
In this role you will be involved in the overall continuous improvement activities including document and process gap analysis, ensuring compliance with changing regulations, maintaining and updating of relevant SOP’s, templates, documents and archives. With your excellent communication skills, your systematic, structured, efficient and goal-oriented working style you will be part of our company’s success story.
- Writing of Clinical Evaluation Plans and Reports according to current European Medical Device Regulations
- Reviewing, structuring and revising existing Medical Device Clinical Evaluation Documents (Life Cycle Management)
- Systematic literature searches in appropriate data bases and documentation
- Proactive cooperation with Product Management and Development and other internal departments within the company to ensure smooth clinical evaluation process of medical devices
- Developing and reviewing Post Market Clinical Follow-up (PMCF) strategies
- Participating in Risk Management assessments and Post market surveillance (PMS)
- PhD in a Bio-Scientific or Medical discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biostatistics) incl. professional experience in systematic literature searching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Previous experience in Medical device or Dental industry
- Previous experience in Medical device clinical investigation design and biostatistics is an advantage
- You are a communicative team player and as well a structured and goal-oriented person
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us.
- An attractive package - not only money
Katrin Kogler, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Send your application to