Territory Manager- Saint Louis
11. Jan 2018
Place of work
Saint Louis - United States
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Yes, 10% to 25%
With a dedicated team at its Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, Instradent was established in 2014 as a business platform for Straumann to drive and manage the distribution and internationalization of specific brands for tooth replacements solutions. If making things work in a fast-growing, international environment excites you, Instradent is the place to be.
- Position Summary
- Leads by example to maximize sales revenue and meet established business targets
- Identify, target and convert prospect accounts and new business with dentists, surgeons and implantologists.
- Initially establish, then service existing accounts, acquire new accounts, and contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives.
- Complete territory business plans, sales forecasts and administer customer report management.
- Provide excellent in person attention and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to facilitate future clinical education.
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Train and mentor new Territory Representatives as asked/assigned, promoting the Instradent brand in a professional manner.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows.
- Attend Regional and National sales and training meetings.
To meet and exceed sales objectives for all Instradent products over a given territory by developing profitable relationships with select dental practices and their related team members, and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. This requires an ability to uncover, understand and exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience required.
- Proven sales success in a cold calling environment.
- Knowledge of Sales Process Training.
- Medical device or dental industry experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience with clinicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- History of academic excellence.
- History of displayed leadership.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal skills