- Greater convenience for the patient, offering an immediate final solution without the need for a provisional prosthesis;
- Lower costs for both you and your patient;
- Great predictability with a proven 98.9% success rate1.
- Unique protocol for a hybrid prosthesis providing a passive fit
- Possibility to use multiple implants using straight or angled abutments 17° & 30°
Multiple Advantages, One Single Treatment
Titamax EX Implants
- Designed for type III and IV bone
- Expander apex designed to facilitate placement and under preparation of the osteotomy
- Scientifically validated for immediate-loading procedures2
Morse Taper (CM) Connection
- 5.75° Morse Taper
- Minimum platform switch of 0.35mm
- Designed to reduce the occurrence of micro-movement
- Designed for optimal preservation of crestal bone and soft tissue
- 17º - and 30º - angled abutments are available
Passive Adjustment Coping
- Copings designed to give excellent passive adjustment between the abutment and the cast framework
- The framework can be unscrewed, ensuring minimal micro-movement
- Excellent fit, comparable to frameworks made using CAD/CAM
- Designed for type I and II bone
- V-shaped thread designed to obtain primary stability
- New apex design providing excellent cutting power
- Scientifically validated for immediate loading procedures 3, 4, 5 and 6
"My self esteem has improved and my friends tell me that I am like a new person after the surgery. I feel younger and healthier. Now I need to follow the proper home care routine to maintain my new smile."
E.L., 51 years old*
*The identity of the patient has been changed to protect the privacy.
- Borges AF, Dias Pereira LA, Thomé G, Melo AC, de Mattias Sartori IA. Prostheses removal for suture removal after immediate load: success of implants. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2010 Sep;12(3):244-8.
- Faot F, Hermann C, Sartori EM, Bassi AP. Tilted implants and prototyping: a security option for improving the anchorage in atrophic maxilla. Gen Dent. 2013;61(2):28-31.
- Sansone KM, Filho HN, Berretin-Félix G, Brasolotto AG. Oral myofunctional and vocal characteristics in subjects subjected to oral rehabilitation with osseointegrated implants. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2006 Jun;17(3):328-30.
- Vieira RA, Melo AM, Sartori IA, Budel L, Gama JC, Thomé G. Benefits of rehabilitation with implants in masticatory function - Is patient perception of change in accordance to the real improvement? J Oral Implantol. 2012 Feb 29. (Epub ahead of print).
- Lee HJ, Aparecida de Mattias Sartori I, Alcântara PR, Vieira RA, Suzuki D, Gasparini Kiatake Fontão F, Tiossi R. Implant stability measurements of two immediate loading protocols for the edentulous mandible: rigid and semi-rigid splinting of the implants. Implant Dent. 2012
Dec;21(6):486-90. 6 Borges AF, Dias Pereira LA, Thomé G, Melo AC, de Mattias Sartori IA. Prostheses removal for suture removal after immediate load: success of implants. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2010 Sep;12(3):244-8