Straumann® is the global gold standard in implant and esthetic dentistry. We stand for premium Swiss quality, precision and innovation delivering confidence in dentistry, backed by the largest global scientific network. Let’s push boundaries to enable the next generation of dental care.
Come to the Straumann lounge and see our innovation highlights:
- Excellence in immediacy with BLX and Pro Arch BLX
- Digital solutions for an immediate digital workflow
- Esthetics with ceramic implants and biomaterials
In line with these highlights, we have created exclusive offers for EAO participants and only valid during the congress:
- Starter offers for BLX, PURE, Biomaterials and Emdogain Flapless
- Discounts for Intraoral scanning with Virtuo Vivo™ and 3Shape Trios®
- Discounts for chairside milling with Straumann® CARES® C series
- Discounts 3D printing with Straumann CARES® P20+, P30+, P40
Ask at the booth for all offers.
Corporate Forum: Program
Straumann Corporate Forum - Achieving predictable clinical outcomes in immediate implant protocols. Appropriate planning and innovative techniques
Friday, September 27th, 2019 | Room 6
17:15 - 19:15
Immediate implant protocols have revolutionized implant dentistry as they offer a variety of benefits for patients and help clinicians treat specific indications, especially in the esthetic zone.
During this corporate forum, world-renowned speakers presented successful immediate treatment concepts for different reconstruction modalities, from single tooth restoration to full arch rehabilitation using the Straumann® ProArch® solutions. The innovative techniques for hard and soft tissue management was also be presented. Particular attention was paid on the appropriate treatment planning, as well as selection of the most suitable components based on patients’ unique clinical situations.
- Clinical Professor and Director of the Pre-Doctoral Program, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, USA;
- Co-Director of the Center for Implant, Esthetic and Innovative Dentistry, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, USA;
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, with an MS and PhD degrees from thePUCRS School of Dentistry, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, USA
- Fellow of the ITI - International Team for Implantology
Lecture #1 - Planning to success. Digital workflow and minimally invasive surgery in the esthetic zone - Eirik Aasland Salvesen
- Specialist in Periodontology.
- A founding partner at ORIS Dental Madla in Stavanger.
- Executive Director of the ORIS Dental Academy.
- ITI Fellow and a Straumann Advance Education Center.
- International lecturer in periodontology and implant dentistry.
Lecture #2 - Surgical aspects of immediate implant treatment with emphasis on the Straumann BLX implant - Algirdas Puisys
Algirdas Puisys graduated from Vilnius University in 2002. During period from 2003 to 2006 studied in postgraduate studies in periodontology in Kaunas Medical University. He works in Vilnius Implantology Center, lectures in scientific conferences, takes part in international seminars, upholds teaching courses in implantology. Algirdas Puisys devotes himself to dental implantation, alveolar augmentation, periodontology and soft tissue augmentation.
Lecture #3 - Prosthetic aspects of immediate implant treatment with emphasis on the Straumann BLX implant - Tomas Linkevicius
Dr. Tomas Linkevicius has received DDS degree in 2000 in Kaunas University, Lithuania. In 2004 he finished post-graduate program in prosthodontics in Vilnius University. In 2009 he has defended theses “The influence of mucosal tissue thickness on crestal bone stability around dental implants” and received PhD degree in Riga Stradins University, Latvia. Currently, dr. Tomas Linkevicius serves as Assoc. Professor in Institute of Odontology, Vilnius University. He also works in private practice “Vilnius Implantology Center” and is a founder of private research center “Vilnius Research Group”.
Dr Swart received his dental degree in 1986 from Stellenbosch University, Cape Town, South Africa; and his master’s degree in MFOS (cum laude) in 1994. He has been in private practice in Cape Town since 1995. He is a member of various dental and MFOS societies. He is the current president of the SAAO. He has lectured and published both nationally and internationally Dr Swart is also an international consultant in the development of a web-based education and lecturing platform. He focuses on aesthetic implants, in particular on the immediate placement and, if possible, immediate loading of implants.
Dr. Edmond Bedrossian received his dental degree from the University of the Pacific and completed his Oral & Maxillo facial surgery training at Alameda Medical Center. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral & Maxillo facial Surgeons and is in private practice in San Francisco, California. Dr. Bedrossian is also the Director of Implant Surgical training at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry. He has authored numerous articles and text book chapters.
Straumann Live after EAO Congress
Straumann has live-broadcasted the Corporate Forum as well as three exclusive EAO channel sessions directly to social media. You can review all of them on this page.
Corporate Forum Reviews:
Friday, Sep. 27 @ 17.15 - 19.15 (see details above)
EAO Channel Reviews:
Thursday, Sep. 26 @ 12.30 - 12.50: Stefan Röhling on PURE Ceramic Implant
Friday, Sep. 27 @ 15.00 - 15.20: Edmond Bedrossian on Straumann® BLX
Saturday, Sep. 28 @ 12.30 - 12.50: Filippo Graziani on Straumann® Emdogain® FL