17. Jan 2019
Arlington - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Operate ovens, milling machines and packaging machines
- Inspect parts as they are produced including microscope inspection
- Makes sure part finish quality is to requirements
- Careful handling and counting of the parts
- Follow procedures and complete documentation as needed
- Clean and maintain, hand pieces, sandblaster, steamer, benches and stain solution
Performs a variety of tasks in the production and assembly of dental elements. Follows work instruction, guidelines and/or diagrams. Operates production equipment. Conducts quality inspections to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Excellent eyesight, visual acuity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to inspect and work using a microscope
- Able to interact with a computer managed workflow.
- Ability to work with small high quality parts and recognize detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience in dental laboratory operations or similar experience.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
General office environment and manufacturing environment. May be exposed to hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. May require moderate lifting. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects