Product Marketing Manager Digital Solutions-Laboratory Solutions
07. Feb 2019
Andover - USA
Product + Business Management
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Ja, 10 % bis 25 %
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Straumann®, world leader in dental implantology, is rapidly growing in North America thanks to a strong focus on innovations to support the development of our customers. Straumann is a premium brand, and its positioning is reflected in the delivery of high quality products and customer services.
- Understand customer requirements for each target group (Surgeons, Restorative dentists, Labs) and current solutions offered by major competitors
- Conduct regularly competitive analysis and explore in depth new technologies in digital dentistry to understand how and where the digital workflow is truly increasing customer efficiency
- Leverage different digital products available from Straumann and its partners (Dental Wings, Amann Girrbach, 3Shape, etc.) to provide a total solution to our customers.
- Ability to balance direct and reseller sales channels within product mix
- Develop and elaborate the marketing and business plan for products and revenues under his or her responsibilities in collaboration with all business areas
- Ability to tie in different product segments of Straumann’s business to develop a competitive advantage
- Train sales teams on products with information needed to drive market penetration
- Co-travel with sales team to gain industry knowledge and customer feedback
- Providing training to internal and external teams during product launches
- Working together with cross-functional teams to execute product launches
- Ability to pivot quickly and work with teams to do so
- Having a learning mindset
- Continuous tracking of market penetration and related sales performances through monthly performance analysis and taking the necessary corrective actions to improve
- Present progress to all stakeholders: North American Lead Team, our business partners, and Straumann Headquarter when necessary
To sustain its fast development, Straumann seeks a Marketing Manager for Digital Solutions, having the objective to launch and manage product, processes, and assist in creating a world-class customer experience for the latest Straumann CADCAM technologies in the North American market.
Products that belong to the Straumann Digital Solutions team include, but are not limited to, Straumann CARES® Intraoral Scanner and design software, 3Shape TRIOS® Intraoral Scanner and design software, and CARES milling equipment for prosthetic restorations and materials such as n!ce®, our proprietary block. This role will focus primarily on Straumann’s laboratory product portfolio, which includes coDiagnostiX® and CARES Visual software, M series milling machine, P series 3D printers and milling materials.
Manage and launch products, develop processes, and assist in creating a world-class customer experience for the latest Straumann CADCAM technologies in the North American market.
This should be achieved through (but not restrictive to):
Sales & Marketing
- Critical Knowledge and Qualifications
- 2-5+ years product management and marketing background
- Medical-technology industry background
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Pro-active mindset
- Performance and business driven
- Solutions oriented
- Analytical, structured thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Creative – willing to think outside the box
- Customer oriented mind set (internal and external customers)
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure each initiative fully meets the company’s strategy and market needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Regular co-travel and customer meetings
Critical Success Factors