Lab Territory Manager - Fort Worth
04. Jan 2019
Fort Worth - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Lab Division:
- Achieve or exceed sales goals in an assigned region through the effective selling and marketing of company products to existing and potential new customers within the framework of organizational policies and directives.
- Establish new leads, grow the sales pipeline, and implement strategies to increase short and long term market penetration.
- Plan sales activity based on defined sales process to ensure that region meets or exceeds assigned monthly and/or annual sales goals.
- Analyze customer’s digital business needs and opportunities; and plan with customer ways to increase business flow. Provide educational, marketing measures for customer to be successful.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
- Study and keep informed on company policies, new technologies, products, competitive activity and other general information as necessary.
- Manage assigned geographical territory within allocated expense budget.
- Working closely with the RSD – providing recommendations for priorities, timetables and manages resources/tasks as it relates to the businesses
- Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly projections of revenue and units. Provides input to the development of the annual sales forecast.
- General CRM Activities: Straumann SAP CRM provides a platform for every field based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing and Education opportunities. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect.
The Lab Territory Manager is responsible for delivering measurable business sales targets, via establishing profitable relationships with selected dental laboratories and increasing customer satisfaction within the Region. The Key customers are dental laboratories. The Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales activities to generate trial and awareness of the Straumann Digital Solutions product portfolio; including scanners, copings, and custom abutments.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Takes focused action to achieve established goals and win – shows a “can-do” attitude.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and objectives
- Experience with selling Digital Solutions to Dentists and Lab owners.
- Ability to anticipate and develop opportunities.
- Shows a clear understanding of customer needs / solid relationship building skills.
- Addresses resistance, and shows persistence in overcoming setbacks or obstacles.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Is genuine, trustful and respectful in communication.
- Builds enthusiasm and confidence by communicating with passion, belief and clarity.
- Acts self-responsibly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level computer skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM are tools used to communicate with key customers
- Strong teamwork skills, especially in a cross functional team environment
- Applies advanced knowledge in sales to handle complex situations or accounts, where existing methods or procedures may not apply.
- Regularly utilizes and mobilizes formal and informal network of contacts in Straumann including supervisory and managerial contacts to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate professional sales skills; at least 4 years of previous sales experience preferably in a dental lab environment.
- Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Certified Dental Technician status is desirable but not required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and verbalize highly technical product information
- Must be willing to travel / overnight travel will be required.
- Weekend and Evening Seminars/Trade Shows will be required
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record, maintaining auto insurance coverage
- Trade Shows and Dental Lab Conferences
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Extensive local travel may be required.
Work Environment & Physical Demands