Accounting Service Representative
08. Jan 2019
Andover - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Provides quality customer service to our internal departments and external Straumann Group customer base by responding to all accounts receivables inquiries, whether over the phone, in person or through email, in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensures all account information is properly maintained such as address, payment method, etc.
- Processes credit card payments.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a professional, timely manner.
- Support Customer Service in releases orders on a daily basis that have been placed on a credit block.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service as it relates to the accounts receivable function.
- Provides coverage back up for 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. shift when needed.
The Straumann Accounting Service Representative will service and support Straumann Group customers by providing timely and accurate billing/service information. Resolving billing and payment inquiries and processing payments over the phone or via fax. An additional focus of this role will be to assist with maintaining and retaining customer relationships by providing outstanding customer service. In order to be successful in this role, the Account Service Representative will be required to collaborate with not only Straumann customer, but also across internal Straumann departments, sales, customer service and order management.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of two years customer service experience within a contact center environment preferred
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelors preferred
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Accustomed to working and succeeding as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Bilingual in French and/or Spanish a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills, including listening and problem solving
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to swiftly move between databases
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP – an asset
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Basic Knowledge of Excel