Inside Sales Representative
08. Jan 2019
Andover - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Inside Sales
- Sales Lead Qualification – Increase sales by qualifying existing accounts, and high potential prospects, on specific product franchises and/or Marketing Initiatives. Identify accounts that have potential for incremental sales in deeper product sets.
- Generate Incremental Sales – Proactive outreach to existing customer base in order to increase sales and revenue by targeting qualified accounts (identified via predefined data analysis) that have incremental sales potential. Outreach to potential new customer and acquire their business,
- Establish & Build Relationships – Establish trust with prospects, and build partnerships with existing customers, to identify clinical needs and business opportunities for Straumann. Work closely with the Sr. Inside Sales Manager and in partnership with the Territory Managers and Regional Sales Directors to bridge the identified needs and opportunities, maximizing incremental sales opportunities.
- Account Maintenance – Learn key prospect information such as competitors used, referral base, and other sales intelligence. Ensure we have complete customer information, inclusive of accurate demographic data, primary point of contact, referral network, etc.
The Inside Sales Representative generates new sales and revenue through managing a consistent base of existing customer business and expanding those relationships, targeted campaigns designed to expand upon the field sales initiatives and actively seek new customer acquisition. This will be accomplished via sales lead qualification, relationship building, and necessary account maintenance. The successful candidate will generate sales, and qualify leads with a pre-set criteria and a defined selling process, and must be able to identify additional sales opportunities through needs-based selling tactics and account recognition skills. With a strong focus on outbound call activity aimed at direct selling, this position will utilize our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program to actively follow-up with assigned field Sales Representatives on complex sales cycles. Meeting call standards and sales goals are key performance indicators for success.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience with demonstrated success in complex, inter-relatable product sets, preferably in either the medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare industries. Must be comfortable making outbound sales calls on a day to day basis.
- Must have solid computer skills and the ability to multitask within these systems. Strong familiarity with order entry and CRM systems is preferred. Basic MS Office skills are also required.
- Ability to sell and generate customer interest within a given buyer context environment.
- Must be a professional capable of clearly communicating essential information including products, programs, and promotions.
- Ability to build relationships and win the confidence of both the customer and field Territory Managers.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- General office environment; No special physical demands required.
- May be seated for extended periods of time.
Work Environment & Physical Demands