09. Jan 2019
Andover - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary:
- Analyze accounts receivable portfolio consisting of approximately 2000 clients.
- Contact clients with past due balances in their portfolio to obtain a payment or set up payment plans.
- Meet and prepare for account reviews with C&C Manager on a weekly basis to discuss past due accounts.
- Resolves escalations with customer accounts.
- Escalate payment issues with C&C Manager and Sales Management.
- Assist cash application with complex issues that require customer contact.
- Assign credit limits and risk categories according to D&B and customer payment history, as well as establish credit limits on new customers.
- Process both internal and external financing for customers.
- Prepare write off proposals as needed.
- Mandatory coverage 2-3 Days per month on the 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. shift.
- Telephone call queue handled on emergency basis only.
This position has responsibility for monitoring, reporting and collection activity for a portfolio consisting of approximately 2000 clients. Sets and monitors goals and performance measures to ensure that we are achieving the desired outcomes of Straumann USA LLC financial objectives.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience within a contact center environment preferred
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelors preferred
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in data entry Accustomed to working and succeeding as part of a team
- Bi-Lingual/French speaking
- Must be able to multi-task
- Bilingual in French and/or Spanish a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills, including listening and problem solving
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to swiftly move between databases
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP – an asset
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Basic Knowledge of Excel