Credit Analyst II
09. Jan 2019
Andover - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary:
- Review accounts receivable portfolio for credit worthiness and risk evaluation for Internal Financing.
- Main point of contact for all Straumann Group financing requests; this includes credit reports and evaluations, as well as make recommendations for approval/non-approval & provide reasons behind decision.
- Collaborate with internal management to set up of Payment Plans for financed customers in SAP & Delego & close out the payment plans when final payments are completed.
- Maintain weekly reconciliation of Third Party Financing companies, as well as insuring that we receive payment first before we release any orders, as well as any credits & payments get applied correctly.
- Follow up with clients that have past due balances in their portfolio to obtain a payment or set up payment plans, as well as contact then on declined payments & escalate when necessary.
- Role model and support more junior Credit Analysts on customer escalations and questions.
- Meet and prepare for account reviews with C&C Manager on a weekly basis to discuss past due accounts and financing.
- Recommend solutions to resolve customer accounts that have been escalated; this includes participating in customer calls, as well as calls with the Sales Team.
- Assist cash application with complex issues that require customer contact.
- Review and adjust credit limits on new & existing customers, and evaluate risk categories according to D&B and customer payment history.
- Prepare write off proposals as needed.
- Telephone call queue handled on emergency basis only.
- Review, clearing and process of all credits on accounts as well as baseline date changes on new payments to align with payment plan.
- Complete Monthly Reporting for CFO & C&C Manager including Doubtful Accounts, Payment Plan status & internal cost review, etc.
- Any additional support that is needed for escalations.
This position has responsibility for monitoring, reporting and collection activity for a portfolio consisting of approximately 2000 clients. Collaborate with internal management to recommend and monitor goals and performance measures to ensure that we are achieving the desired outcomes of Straumann USA LLC financial objectives. This position works closely with other organizations, i.e. Customer Service, Sales Team, etc.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 8 years of experience working in Credit, Collections and Accounts Receivable required; credit for Undergraduate Degree (although not required) will be given.
- French Speaking/Bi-Lingual. Experience in SAP, SAP CRM a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, reporting, time management, and organizational skills required.
- Attention to detail and work ethic.
- Highly productive and thrives with change – Agile.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and MS Excel is essential.
- Domestic travel up to 10% including co-travel with Sales Team to customer visits.
Required Knowledge and Skills: