Human Resources Business Partner
10. Jan 2019
Andover - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Ja, weniger als 10 %
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Founded in 1954 and Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the Straumann Group is a pioneer and global leader in implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry. Our products and services are available in more than 70 countries through a broad network of distribution partners – Every 10 seconds someone somewhere in the world receives a Straumann Group product.
- Provide proactive consultation and support to managers and employees on issues where HR expertise can improve business results.
- Assess HR processes and identify and implement changes to ensure continuous improvement.
- Drive Succession Planning for the business and to prepare employees for broader roles
- Support and drive annual Performance Management Processes within organization
- Partner with Training Department to assess development needs. Conduct employee training programs as required.
- Lead or participate in HR projects through collaboration with our global HR team
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and efficiency; ensure process guides, HR manuals and policies are up-to-date.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; understand the importance of Data Integrity and HR Analytics and have the ability to effectively collect and manage data. Propose and drive solutions in response to trends
- Keep informed of all federal, state and local laws and regulations
Employing a team of approximately 3400 people worldwide, we strive to work with the most talented and motivated individuals. It is the people at Straumann who make us who we are. Currently we are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner in Andover, MA.
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner will provide support and expertise in employee relations, coaching and performance management to our local office in Andover, and plus remote HR support to our small logistics facility in Burlington, Canada. Strong communication skills, ability to problem solve and manage complex situations, and proven success partnering with internal clients in a consultative manner are keys for success in this role.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, and/or 3-7+ years of progressive and ‘hands on’ HR experience required.
- Must have extensive experience in employee relations, performance management, and coaching.
- Must possess superior interpersonal skills and be able to successfully partner with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to drive programs to completion while working collaboratively across functions
- Must understand the importance of Data Integrity and HR Analytics and has the ability to effectively collect and manage data.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Experience with lean manufacturing is a plus.
- Ability to travel 5-10% both domestically and internationally.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
We offer a suite of benefits that help you safeguard your health, plan for your future and ensure the security of those you care about. We offer our associates a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical & Dental Coverage, Vision Benefits, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off and more.
Candidates are considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer.