Area Vice President West
23. Jan 2019
Los Angeles - USA
Manager mit direkt unterstellten Mitarbeitern
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Develops, implements and updates the Area Business Plan to insure company sales direction is executed for Surgical and/or Restorative product lines.
- Manages and develops field sales staff. Hires, trains, reviews, rewards, and motivates Regional Sales Directors and field sales staff. Coaches field employees on sales techniques and tactics though Regional Sales Directors.
- Establishes and manages effective sales and customer programs and seminars to promote new account sales and field sales growth and emerging products and services using internal sales support and education resources.
- Maintains expertise on company's products and services to effectively manage sales activities
- General CRM Activities:
- Straumann SAP CRM provides a platform for every field based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing and Education opportunities. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect.
The Area Vice President of Sales will provide leadership and vision in developing revenue generating initiatives to achieve the current year area business plan and support the long term strategic sales plan for Straumann USA. This position will drive business growth with relationship management to provide extraordinarily high levels of customer satisfaction. It must anticipate changes in the marketplace, industry, customer base, and competitive position, and adjust sales plans accordingly. The Area Vice President manages a regional sales leadership team for a geographic area comprised of multiple sales territories and ensures the organization's sales volume and profitability objectives are met.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management.
- 10 or more years of sales experience with two to three years of sales management experience.
- Dental or medical device experience preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in building high-performance teams guided by specific and measurable objectives in areas such as people development, leadership, and revenue generation.
- High level knowledge of Straumann products and services, pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Effective management skills with ability to manage an area sales operation.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.