Neodent Territory Manager - Charlotte
29. Jan 2019
Charlotte - USA
Fachleute (erfahren, Spezialisten)
Ja, über 25 %
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Leads by example to maximize sales revenue and meet established business targets
- Identify, target and convert prospect accounts and new business with dentists, surgeons and implantologists.
- Initially establish, then service existing accounts, acquire new accounts, and contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives.
- Complete territory business plans, sales forecasts and administer customer report management.
- Provide excellent in person attention and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to facilitate future clinical education.
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Train and mentor new Territory Representatives as asked/assigned, promoting the Neodent brand in a professional manner.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows.
- Attend Regional and National sales and training meetings.
To meet and exceed sales objectives for all Neodent products over a given territory by developing profitable relationships with select dental practices and their related team members, and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. This requires an ability to uncover, understand and exceed customer expectations.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience required.
- Proven sales success in a cold calling environment.
- Knowledge of Sales Process Training.
- Medical device or dental industry experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience with clinicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- History of academic excellence.
- History of displayed leadership.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal skills