Senior Global Product Manager - New Products (m/f)
11. Feb 2018
Place of work
Basel - Switzerland
Product + Business Management
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Join us and become part of our Global Product Management Team. We are looking for you as Sr. Global Product Manager – New Products (with proven track record in dental industry).
Drive product innovation from conception to launch: as part of our Global Product Management Team SDIS (Straumann Dental Implant Systems), you bridge technical, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and communication skills. One of your strengths is the ability to lead interdisciplinary launch teams in a matrix environment, comprising units such as Clinical Research, Medical Marketing, Marketing Communications, our international subsidiaries, and many others. With your capability to break down complex challenges into executive steps, you will support us in reaching our ambitious targets
- Be product champion for assigned projects and regular interact with customers to gain deep insight on product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Identifies, collects and assesses market and customer needs; transforms them into System and Product Requirements in close collaboration with R&D
- Writes Medical Marketing Plan, defines the product claims, drives pre-clinical and clinical study planning and tracks progress
- Elaborates pricing of new products based on overall positioning and is responsible for value analysis of new product & competitors.
- Drives market introduction, oversees and supports local product managers during local launch
- Academic degree in life sciences, technical, business administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Product Management or related functions, in medical device industry with proven track records within dental industry
- Experience in Project Management and in managing product development projects from concept to launch
- Local and global product manager experience, with 3+ years in a global role
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and high level of initiative
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
- An attractive package - not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Veronica Haber, HR Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Send your application to