GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM 2018
It‘s over! At last! You've successfully completed your studies. Learned to play. Practiced. It’s time for your next step.
Looking for a challenge? Here we go: Casting for the next tour. Straumann Graduate Program 2018
This is an outstanding opportunity to join us on our success story and help us rock the world of dentistry:
The program is designed to help you understand and master the MedTech/Life Science industry from the perspective of one of the most successful players.
Let’s set the pace in dentistry as composers and performers!
- Excellent university degree or equal in business administration, economics, or in a related field
- 1st practical experience e.g. internship or 1st work-experience is a must
- Very good English, other major languages preferred
- Office Software Rockstar
Your talents + mindset
- Engaged and passionate about the things you do
- Commercial mindset
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile
- Player mindset with a burning desire to learn
- Creative thinker and pragmatic problem solver
- Communicative and fun-loving
- Ready to move/ live abroad and to travel
- Desire for an international career and genuine interest in other cultures and countries
- Projects within two business units incl. work abroad
- Personnel Development Module
- Business Unit Counselor
- Opportunity to create
- Board Member as Mentor
- All benefits that Straumann Group offers to its employees
Selection Process – your stage
Express your motivation. Use your creative potential: apply with infographic, video, … whatever you think about to stand out of the crowd. Deliver answers to this questions: Why Straumann? Why Dentistry? Why you? Include your CV and Certificates.
You apply – Video Interview, Phone: until end of MAY 18
Interview incl. Presentation (Pecha Kucha style): JUN 18
The tour starts:
Get the contract. OCT 18 - FEB 20 - #YouRockDentistry