Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f)
Date de libération
01. Oct 2018
Lieu de travail
Basel - Suisse
Gestion d'entreprise + Services
Niveau de carrière
Responsable sans rapports directs
Qui sommes-nous ?
We are looking for you as our new Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f). In this role you will be part of our Legal department, reporting to the Regional General Counsel APAC/MEA at our Headquarter in Basel. In this newly created position, we are looking for a member of the team that is used working in multidisciplinary teams with responsibility for all legal matters. We expect strong communication and collaboration skills. You should be a good team player, proactive and pragmatic, with sound judgment and the ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Provide practical legal support for HQ and APAC/MEA matters
- Handle corporate legal matters, including support in M&A projects as well as the integration of newly acquired companies
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts, mainly relating to sourcing activities and the manufacture, supply and distribution of our products
- Draft company policies and regulations, provide legal and compliance training and advise on new laws and regulations
- Master/ Law Degree with distinction and admitted to the Bar in a European country
- International experience in a civil law country as well as in a common law (or Master of Law/ LL.M from a common law country)
- Worked for at least 3 years post bar exam as an attorney-at-law in a reputable law firm in Switzerland or in the EU, additional experience as in-house counsel is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, willingness to learn and the ability to drive legal matters in multidisciplinary teams
- Able to negotiate in English and German, other language skills are additional assets
- Team player, proactive and pragmatic, ability to prioritize
- Being part of a dynamic, inspired and engaged team
- Take ownership as an expert
- Make an impact as one of our #ChangeMakers
Katrin Kogler, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this position, we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Informations de contact
Envoyer votre application à