Dental and Lab Territory Manager- Hawaii
Date de libération
02. Oct 2018
Lieu de travail
Honolulu - États-Unis
Niveau de carrière
Professionnels (expérimentés, spécialistes)
Qui sommes-nous ?
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Drive profitable sales growth and maximize sales revenue within a defined territory by developing, maintaining, and advancing existing accounts and prospects through the sale of Implant, Regenerative and Restorative product lines.
- Create an unparalleled customer experience by acting as a strategic business partner to existing customers within the defined territory by focusing on customers’ growth goals and how Straumann can help them achieve these goals.
- Achieve new business targets by proactively identifying, targeting and converting prospect accounts and new business with dentists and oral surgeons in the defined territory.
- Prepare and maintain territory business plans, sales forecasts and a sales promotion activity budget. Assess current performance and forecast when change is necessary.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Market Communications to support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Ensure referral network is regularly managed and develop referral networks for non-active GP’s
- Attend and represent Straumann at customer events as required, including but not limited to regional events and national trade shows.
- Effectively and efficiently leverage education events to develop existing customers, build brand loyalty and gain new customers. Develop Study Clubs within the territory, actively participate, ensure Straumann presentation is rolled out in study club, and develop customer relationships with existing and new participants.
- Keep abreast of key clinical studies and scientific papers supporting Straumann’s product benefits.
- Analyze customer’s digital business needs and opportunities; and plan with customer ways to increase business flow. Provide educational, marketing measures for customer to be successful.
- Study and keep informed on company policies, new technologies, products, competitive activity and other general information as necessary.
- Regular use of all sales tools, such as SAP CRM, to effectively plan and measure sales activities against territory’s current customer base and prospective customers. Routinely run reports to align trends, customer needs, and opportunities with territory business strategy. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect.
The primary responsibility of a Territory Manager is to meet or exceed Straumann’s sales objectives for all Straumann products by developing profitable relationships with targeted dental practices, dental laboratories and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. The territory manager will also be responsible for driving sales activities to generate trial and awareness of the Straumann Digital Solutions product portfolio; including scanners and custom abutments. This requires an ability to build relationships with customers, proactively identify the solutions they need, and think commercially. This also requires strong collaboration with the regional Laboratory Territory Manager.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3-5 years of sales experience in high growth corporate markets
- Medical Device Industry experience strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience with Physicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are desired.
- Strong oral and written communications, including presentation skills, are required.
- Capable of working both collaborative with team members within the region as well as independently.
- Confident in using different insights and adapts selling approach based on customers’ needs and situation.
- Maintains integrity, high ethics and professional codes of conduct at all times.
- Able to deliver highly complex information in clear, structured and compelling manner.
- Proficiency in consultative selling with knowledge of the Challenger technique or related method preferred.
- General computer efficiency including ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You must possess a valid driver's license, safe driving record, and maintain auto insurance coverage.
- Frequent travel (including overnight travel) is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory.
- Weekend and Evening Seminars/Trade Shows will be required
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
Work Environment & Physical Demands