Digital Equipment Coordinator
Date de libération
05. Oct 2018
Lieu de travail
Andover - États-Unis
Niveau de carrière
Professionnels (expérimentés, spécialistes)
Oui, moins de 10 %
Qui sommes-nous ?
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Receives approved requests for equipment from Internal Customers e.g. Education Event Planners, which specify the equipment required, education program to be delivered, and event timetable.
- Reviews equipment request for completeness, ensuring they include all of the necessary details for delivery and safe return of the equipment; and advises if any information is missing.
- Ensures that shipping method and packaging will be the safest for the digital equipment being delivered; and communicates all shipping details to the Education Event Planner and their Field Rep.
- Ships digital equipment and coordinates setup, arranging for secure onsite storage, and maintains documentation as the order leaves the warehouse.
- Works onsite prior to event to ensure all equipment is setup correctly and functioning as expected.
- Provides support when shipping digital equipment back to the Training & Education warehouse. Assist Field Rep with currier services and return delivery instructions.
- Strives to remain technically adept in ever changing environments. This includes referencing equipment manuals on the go and learning new software when available. We don't expect you to know everything, but we expect you to take the time to learn when necessary.
- Follows Digital Equipment Installation Guidelines to provide proper installation of digital equipment and superior customer satisfaction.
- Be able to assist or deliver a basic demonstration of all digital equipment.
- Responsible for the proper staging of digital equipment, including accurate warehousing, entering of serial numbers in inventory system, track whereabouts and availability of equipment at all times.
- Maintains an accurate count of both in-house and offsite equipment by controlling inventory and recording all transactions properly in the inventory system.
- Maintain equipment to ensure proper function and appearance; stage and test equipment before delivery and at time of return.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
To properly support and coordinate Straumann Digital Workflow Equipment for Training & Education including procurement, quality control, coordinating maintenance & repairs, packaging, shipping, and staging of CAD/CAM equipment that includes, but is not limited to, digital impression scanners, design software & computers, milling & 3D printing machines and related consumables.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year working with and troubleshooting computers, software and digital equipment.
Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
Basic computer skills required.
Must be able to lift to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Experience with Digital Dentistry equipment preferred but not required
Experience in the field of continuing education or event staging
Working knowledge of computer networks
Basic computer applications including Windows, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer