Territory Manager-Northern Toronto
Date de libération
08. févr. 2019
Lieu de travail
Toronto - Canada
Niveau de carrière
Professionnels (expérimentés, spécialistes)
Oui, au-dessus de 25 %
Qui sommes-nous ?
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Position Summary
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives.
- Service existing accounts and grow that business.
- Identify, target and convert prospect accounts and new business with dentists and oral surgeons.
- Complete territory business plans, sales forecasts and a sales promotion activity budget.
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives
- Participate in regional and national trade shows.
- General CRM Activities:
- Straumann SAP CRM provides a platform for every field based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing and Education opportunities. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect.
To meet and exceed Straumann’s sales objectives for all Straumann products over a given territory by developing profitable relationships with select dental practices and their related team members and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. This requires an ability to uncover, understand and exceed customer expectations by “simply doing more”.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of sales experience in high growth corporate markets
- Medical device industry experience strongly preferred.
- Prior sales experience with physicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
- Proficiency in consultative selling with knowledge of the Challenger technique or related method preferred.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record, maintaining auto insurance coverage
Work Environment & Physical Demands