Tool Managment Technician
14. gen 2019
Posto di lavoro
Andover - Stati Uniti
Tipo di lavoro
Entry Level (apprenticeship, internship, graduates)
Tipo di impiego
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
I tuoi compiti
- Manage all cutting tool and workholding tool inventory. Maintain a clean; efficient and highly organized tool crib. Provide a service to production by presetting and kitting tools for production jobs. This position is a key interface between Production and Logistics to ensure the needed tool and materials are available when needed.
- Manage cutting tools and workholding inventory.
- Reorder tools as needed.
- Prepare and pre-set cutting tools to support the production floor.
- Inspect cutting tools.
- Lap and hone collets and guide bushing to maintain quality.
Il tuo profilo
- Highly organized and able to maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Attention to fine detail and craftsmanship.
- Ability to work as part of a large team.
- Minimum 5 years machine shop experience.
- Previous tool crib and/or cutting tool experience needed.
- Inventory control experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Cutting tool sharpening and inspection experience a plus.
- Previous machining experience a plus.
Education and/or experience: