Product Marketing Manager - SDIS
08. feb 2019
Posto di lavoro
Andover - Stati Uniti
Product + Business Management
Tipo di lavoro
Professionals (experienced, specialists)
Tipo di impiego
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
I tuoi compiti
- Position Summary:
- Develop SDIS launch strategies and lead the cross-functional team to plan and implement pre-, at-, and post-launch activities
- Develop business cases and strategic plans to optimize product portfolio and increase market penetration
- Conduct and analyze market research to capitalize on new product and market development opportunities
- Collect, consolidate, and communicate product feedback and product development needs to senior management and world headquarters.
- Closely interact with sales, marketing, education, training, logistics, world headquarters, and other functions to implement strategies and tactics to drive revenue and profit growth
- Develop sales enablement tools per business need
- Provide sales training at sales meetings and as needed
- Track and monitor sales trend and provide product forecast
- Plan and execute other strategic and operational projects, campaigns and programs as needed
The Marketing Manager, SDIS, is responsible for driving topline business growth of Straumann Dental Implant System (SDIS) and leading SDIS launches in North America. This person reports to the Senior Director, Product Management.
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
Il tuo profilo
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or brand management (dental or medical industry preferred)
- Sales experience a plus
- BA/BS required
- Strong product marketing skills and business acumen
- Strong sense of ownership
- Customer-oriented mind set (internal and external customers)
- Excellence communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and globally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to develop business cases and marketing plans
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Work Environment & Physical Demands
General office environment. No special physical demands required. Travel up to 20%.