Dear valued Straumann Group North America customer,
We are always grateful to partner with professionals like you who focus on changing patients’ lives. During this challenging time, in which we are navigating rapidly changing information around the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we will make a concerted effort to stay connected and to express our ongoing dedication to serving you.
First, let me assure you that we remain fully operational and committed to providing you and your practice opportunities to learn and grow:
- Even with the cancellation of AO, you can tune into the Virtual Corporate Forums this week that you might have attended in Seattle (www.straumann.us/forums and www.neodent.us/forums)
- We are currently working to leverage digital platforms to bring you webinars, online experience events, and remote solutions for education – more to come this week, so stay tuned
For those of you in states without mandates related to this situation, expect our Sales Team to continue to visit and support you for as long as you both feel it is safe to do so.
In states with mandates, we have made some changes in the way we will interact with you to keep health and safety top of mind for you, your practice and your patients. Specifically:
- You can expect that our Sales professionals will be reaching out to you via phone or online to make sure they remain connected to you
- We are taking CDC-recommended safety precautions in our facilities, including manufacturing, like more frequent sanitization and social distancing practices
- We are also restricting customer pickups at our locations until further notice to help keep everyone healthy
In addition to the high level of service you have come to expect from our Sales Team, you will continue to receive support from our customer service representatives at 800/448 8168. We also invite you to visit our convenient eShop to order online 24/7.
Thank you again for your continued partnership. We will be reaching out periodically to give you updates and find out what else we can do for you.
Please stay healthy and safe. We look forward to getting through this time together and continue our work with you as we look to change even more lives moving forward.
Rob Woolley, EVP Head of North America