Straumann is committed to being your global partner of choice for premium tooth replacement solutions.
We are a global leader in implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry. In collaboration with leading clinics, research institutes and universities, Straumann conducts research, develops and manufactures dental implants, instruments, prosthetics, tissue and bone regeneration biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration, or to prevent tooth loss.
Technological advancements are changing dentistry fundamentally. Straumann offers a broad range of products and solutions for both conventional treatment and digital workflows including guided surgery, intra-oral scanning and CAD / CAM restorations.
We share your passion for quality and desire to achieve the best patient outcomes. Groundbreaking and evidence-based innovations are not the only reasons why you can enjoy peace of mind with us. Our highly skilled and motivated team has more than 60 years of experience in business partnering, training and education, and is dedicated to providing global support.
Facts and Figures
- Headquarters: Basel, Switzerland (SIX: STMN)
- Founded in 1954, with the introduction of the first one-stage dental implant in 1974
- “Made in Switzerland” (engineering and implant production)
- More than 35 years of clinical evidence with over 100 scientific publications per year that meet the highest standards of research
- The Straumann group currently employs approximately 3,400 people worldwide and its products and services are available in more than 70 countries through its broad network
of distribution subsidiaries and partners*
- Six production sites for implants, biomaterials and CAD / CAM in Europe, the United States and Japan
- More than 15 million implants placed worldwide*