GM™ Helix is an innovative hybrid implant designed to maximize treatment options and efficiency in all bone types.
Hybrid dual tapered implant design for esthetic excellence
The new Helix GM™ is an innovative implant design combining a full dual tapered body design and a hybrid outer contour: cylindrical on coronal area and conical on the apical part. This allows for vertical implant placement flexibility in combination with under-osteotomy helping to preserve important peri-implant bone structures in the crestal area which is an important prerequisite to optimize the outcomes in esthetic sites.
Outstanding primary stability even in challenging situations
The new Helix GM™ has a progressive dynamic thread design in combination with a small tip and flutes allowing immediate engagement. These features help to adapt the drilling sequence and primary stability to the clinical situations even in demanding cases, such as soft bone, fresh extraction sockets, converging root tips or to the treatment protocols with immediate implant placement and immediate loading.
• Coronal : Trapezoidal > compressing
• Apex : V-Shape > Self-tapping
» Designed to achieve high primary stability in all bone types
Fully tapered body design
• Coronal : 2° - 12°
• Apex : 16°
» Allowing under-osteotomy
• Coronal : Cylindrical
• Apex : Conical
» For stability with vertical placement flexibility
• Soft rounded small tip
• Helical flutes
» Enabling immediate loading
Acqua hydrophilic surface
designed for high treatment predictability
The Neodent® Acqua hydrophilic surface is designed achieve successful outcomes even in challenging situations, such as soft bone or immediate protocols (6-9)
Lab generated image
See all GM Implants - A comprehensive implant portfolio designed for immediate protocols for all bone types
(1) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(2) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Ortcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants.2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(3) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(4) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels arornd implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
CEREC is a trademark or registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH.
Dentsply Sirona is a trademark or reigstered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Medentika is a trademark or registered trademark of Medentika GmbH.
Panavia is trademark or registred trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Neodent; Grand Morse; Helix GM; Drive GM; Titamax GM; Helix; Drive; Titamax are trademarks or registered trademarks of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.