Differentiate your practice with guided surgery
Patients expectations regarding tooth replacement are increasing and are even higher when it comes to treatment duration and esthetic outcomes. Neodent® Guided Surgery helps clinicians to provide prosthetically driven treatments, enabling them to perform immediate protocols with peace of mind, fulfilling patients expectations.
Enjoy more treatment flexibility to create the optimal tooth replacement outcomes for all indications, from single tooth to fully edentulous, in all bone types with the GM Guided Surgery Surgical kit.
Guided surgery is designed to:
Improve patient quality of life
• Functional with an immediate fixed restoration.
• Esthetical with a personalized restoration and less bone remodeling.
• Comfort by the reduction of operative and postoperative discomfort (e.g. reduced patient chair time).
Access to more treatment options
• Reliable access to flapless surgery.
• Designed to reduce bone grafting procedures.
• Predictable immediate protocols.
Increase patient acceptance
• Better communication building trust with patients.
• Reliable treatment estimates from root to tooth including components and procedures.
Features & Benefits
Helix and Drive
Grand Morse Implants portfolio
2 options for sleeve heights
The patient is scanned with a commercially available 3D (CB)CT scanner that delivers DICOM, which are combined with intraoral or lab scanning STL images from the patient.
The 3D dataset (DICOM) can be imported directly into commercially available planning softwares and superimposed with the intraoral image (STL). The implant is positioned with respect to the patient’s anatomy and the desired prosthetic outcome. Neodent Guided Surgery is compatible with major commercially available softwares.
Planning software provides the design of the surgical guide for the production and the surgical protocol for the Neodent Guided Surgery instruments. The surgical guide contains the Neodent sleeves that guide the instruments and the implants.
Guided surgery is designed to reduce chair time and postoperative discomfort. It helps increasing implant positioning accuracy.
Grand Morse Neodent® Guided Surgery
Surgical predictability and efficiency with a limitless solution
Neodent and Grand Morse are registered tardemarks or brand names of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.
(1) Novellino MM, Sesma N, Zanardi PR, Laganá DC. Resonance frequency analysis of dental implants placed at the posterior maxilla varying the surface treatment only: A randomized clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017 Jun 20. doi: 10.1111/cid.12510. [Epub ahead of print]
(2) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Resende RF, et al. Early osseointegration driven by the surface chemistry and wettability of dental implants. J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 May-Jun;23(3):279-87.
(3) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Zarranz L, et al. Hydrophilic surface of Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy improves the early bone apposition of sheep tibia. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016 Jun 17. doi: 10.1111/clr.12894. [Epub ahead of print]
(4) Val JE, Gómez-Moreno G, Ruiz-Linares M, et al. Effects of Surface Treatment Modification and Implant Design in Implants Placed Crestal and Subcrestally Applying Delayed Loading Protocol. J Craniofac Surg. 2017 Mar;28(2):552-558.
(5) Al-Nsorr MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(6) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(7) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Ortcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants.2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(8) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(9) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels arornd implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
CEREC is a trademark or registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH.
Dentsply Sirona is a trademark or reigstered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Medentika is a trademark or registered trademark of Medentika GmbH.
Panavia is trademark or registred trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Neodent; Grand Morse; Helix GM; Drive GM; Titamax GM; Helix; Drive; Titamax are trademarks or registered trademarks of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.