Helix Grand Morse is an innovative hybrid implant designed to maximize treatment options and efficiency in all bone types.
Hybrid dual tapered implant design for esthetic excellence
The new Helix Grand Morse is an innovative implant design combining a full dual tapered body design and a hybrid outer contour: cylindrical on coronal area and conical on the apical part. This allows for vertical implant placement flexibility in combination with under-osteotomy helping to preserve important peri-implant bone structures in the crestal area which is an important prerequisite to optimize the outcomes in esthetic sites.
Unprecedented primary stability even in challenging situations
The new Helix Grand Morse has a unique progressive dynamic thread design in combination with a small tip and flutes allowing immediate engagement. These features help to adapt the drilling sequence and primary stability to the clinical situations even in demanding cases, such as soft bone, fresh extraction sockets, converging root tips or to the treatment protocols with immediate implant placement and immediate loading.
Trapezoidal > compressing
V-Shape > Self-tapping
» Achieving high primary stability
in all bone types
Fully tapered body design
• Coronal : 2° - 12°
• Apex : 16°
» Allowing under-osteotomy
• Coronal : Cylindrical
• Apex : Conical
» For stability with vertical placement flexibility
• Soft rounded small tip
• Helical flutes
» Enabling immediate loading
Acqua™ hydrophilic surface
designed for high treatment predictability
The Neodent® Acqua™ hydrophilic surface is the next level of the highly successful S.L.A. type of surface developed to achieve successful outcomes even in challenging situations, such as soft bone or immediate protocols (6-9)
Lab generated image
See all GM Implants - A comprehensive implant portfolio designed for immediate protocols for all bone types
(1) Novellino MM, Sesma N, Zanardi PR, Laganá DC. Resonance frequency analysis of dental implants placed at the posterior maxilla varying the surface treatment only: A randomized clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017 Jun 20. doi: 10.1111/cid.12510. [Epub ahead of print]
(2) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Resende RF, et al. Early osseointegration driven by the surface chemistry and wettability of dental implants. J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 May-Jun;23(3):279-87.
(3) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Zarranz L, et al. Hydrophilic surface of Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy improves the early bone apposition of sheep tibia. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016 Jun 17. doi: 10.1111/clr.12894. [Epub ahead of print]
(4) Val JE, Gómez-Moreno G, Ruiz-Linares M, et al. Effects of Surface Treatment Modification and Implant Design in Implants Placed Crestal and Subcrestally Applying Delayed Loading Protocol. J Craniofac Surg. 2017 Mar;28(2):552-558.
(5) Al-Nsorr MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(6) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(7) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Ortcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants.2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(8) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(9) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels arornd implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
CEREC is a trademark or registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH.
Dentsply Sirona is a trademark or reigstered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Medentika is a trademark or registered trademark of Medentika GmbH.
Panavia is trademark or registred trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Neodent; Grand Morse; Helix GM; Drive GM; Titamax GM; Helix; Drive; Titamax are trademarks or registered trademarks of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.