The first reliable step for stable smiles.
An implant-retained dental prosthesis should be considered the first choice for edentulous rehabilitation as it results in better oral function and quality of life for compared to conventional dentures.
The new Neodent solution for removable prosthesis is designed to maximize flexibility and reliability. A choice changing patient‘s lives.
Flexibility on original connection.
Flexible abutment solutions: Straight and angled solutions restoring up to 70° implant divergence and 6 gingiva heights.
Original Grand Morse connection: designed to ensure tight fit for an optimal sealing; one screwdriver for all abutment versions.
Gold standard surface: ADLC, designed to reduce abrasive wear, prolonging the lifetime of the abutment.
Reliability made simple
User-friendly handling: retention inserts can be inserted and removed within 5 seconds; matrix available in titanium or color-neutral PEEK.
Long lasting retention: high performance PEEK, designed to absorb lateral pressure, less susceptible to deforming and in 6 different retention strenghts.
(1) Novellino MM, Sesma N, Zanardi PR, Laganá DC. Resonance frequency analysis of dental implants placed at the posterior maxilla varying the surface treatment only: A randomized clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017 Jun 20. doi: 10.1111/cid.12510. [Epub ahead of print]
(2) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Resende RF, et al. Early osseointegration driven by the surface chemistry and wettability of dental implants. J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 May-Jun;23(3):279-87.
(3) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Zarranz L, et al. Hydrophilic surface of Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy improves the early bone apposition of sheep tibia. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016 Jun 17. doi: 10.1111/clr.12894. [Epub ahead of print]
(4) Val JE, Gómez-Moreno G, Ruiz-Linares M, et al. Effects of Surface Treatment Modification and Implant Design in Implants Placed Crestal and Subcrestally Applying Delayed Loading Protocol. J Craniofac Surg. 2017 Mar;28(2):552-558.
(5) Al-Nsorr MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(6) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(7) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Ortcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants.2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(8) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(9) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels arornd implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
CEREC is a trademark or registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH.
Dentsply Sirona is a trademark or registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Medentika is a trademark or registered trademark of Medentika GmbH.
Panavia is trademark or registered trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Neodent; Grand Morse; Helix GM; Drive GM; Titamax GM; Helix; Drive; Titamax are trademarks or registered trademarks of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.