Reimagining the Classic
The Neodent® Helix® HE combines the reliable classic external hexagon connection with modern Helix® implant features to deliver immediate placement solution in single to full arch restorations and high treatment performance.
Simplicity of a classic
• Reliable external hexagonal connection
• Prosthetically favorable
• One implant for all surgical cases
• A complete prosthetic portfolio for all clinical cases
Confidence in performance
• Peace of mind in the procedures
• Predictability in the osteointegration
Helix® HE line is designed for all bone types and indications. It grants access to a fully tapered body for high primary stability and immediate loading treatments.
Integrity - External Hex implants with internal torque
Mechanical Resistance - Torque application without damaging the external connection
Universally suited for all bone types and indications
Reduced osteotomy - more preservation of tissues due to a less traumatic procedure
Compact surgical kit
Kit contains the tools and accessories required to place implants.
Supporting conventional and digital workflows
Peace of Mind
Available with Acqua surface.
Simplicity of a Classic
Based on more than 25 years of experience and on the original concept of the external hexagon, the new Neodent® Helix® HE combines reliability and ease of use to minimize overall treatment complexity.
The Neodent® HE interface is based on the classic external hexagon connection developed by Dr. Per-Ingvar Branemark, combining the top milling technology to result in an exact fit between the component and the implant. In addition, it features an internal torque gear that avoids the risk of hexagon deformation during the implant insertion.
The external hexagon interface provides a convenient restorative flow due to the ease of impression step and component placement. The Helix® HE has 3 platforms: Ø3.3, Ø4.1, and Ø5.0.
Neodent® Helix® HE incorporates the modern principles of Implant Dentistry to maximize versatility in a single design. Furthermore, in response to both the dentist’s clinical challenges and the expectations of the patient, it combines different workflows and restorative options in a comprehensive prosthesis portfolio.
The Helix® HE is a hybrid implant with innovative design to maximize efficiency and options for all types of bone. The portfolio with 5 implant diameters and 6 implant lengths was designed to meet the specific clinical situations of each patient.
Confidence in performance
The new Helix® HE combines the Acqua™ Surface with high primary stability, providing treatment predictability with a flexible and intuitive surgical protocol.
Ease of use in procedures
A single and compact kit with all the instruments needed for placing implants in all bone densities, helps to optimize handling before and after the surgical procedure.
Tapered Contour Drill: eliminates the use of a tap for Bone type I and II.
Predictability in the osseointegration
Acqua™ hydrophilic surface is the evolution of the NeoPoros® Surface, achieved with sandblasting and acid etching, designed for predictability in the osseointegration.
• Smaller contact angle when in contact with hydrophilic liquids, resulting in greater accessibility of organic fluids to the Acqua™ implant surface.(5)
• Developed to achieve success in low bone density cases and immediate protocols. (1-4)
A complete prosthetic portfolio for all clinical cases
The HE line delivers a comprehensive restorative solution portfolio. In addition, it ensures access to all workflows and treatment protocols:
• All indications: from single to edentulous
• All treatment protocols: immediate or late loading
• All workflows: conventional or digital
See all other implants
(1) Al-Nsour MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(2) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(3) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Outcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(4) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(5) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.