Experience, talent and determination that results in confidence
that comes from stability
that results in simplicity
that comes from inspiration
NEODENT® GRAND MORSE™
Greatness is an achievement.
The Neodent® Grand Morse® Implant System is the achievement of more than 20 years of experiences in implant dentistry, and shared experiences with many clinicians worldwide. Continuing with a unique purpose to always deliver high quality treatment options that changes patients’ lives, the Grand Morse® Implant System is the Neodent® evolution. Anchor within our philosophy of respecting mechanical and biological principles, this makes it THE implant of choice in dental implant therapy.
The Grand Morse® implant system was developed based on the inside out concept, starting from the core of the implant: the prosthetic interface. The result is a solution that combines mechanical strength and versatile prosthetic solutions - from unitary to multiple and from conventional to digital. A complete system that offers several benefits designed to make your work even more efficient.
Designed for predictable immediate treatments in all bone types
Ease of use at its best
Deliver immediate natural esthetics
Stable and strong foundation designed for long term success
Acqua® hydrophilic surface
designed for high treatment predictability
The Neodent® Acqua® hydrophilic surface is the next level of the highly successful S.L.A. type of surface developed to achieve successful outcomes even in challenging situations, such as soft bone or immediate protocols (6-9)
Lab generated image
Enjoy more treatment flexibility for your patients to create the optimal tooth replacement outcomes for all indications, from single tooth to fully edentulous. The new Helix® Grand Morse® allows for tailored treatment options according to the specific clinical situation, taking into account the biological principles and with respect to the fundamentals of implant dentistry.
(1) Novellino MM, Sesma N, Zanardi PR, Laganá DC. Resonance frequency analysis of dental implants placed at the posterior maxilla varying the surface treatment only: A randomized clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017 Jun 20. doi: 10.1111/cid.12510. [Epub ahead of print]
(2) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Resende RF, et al. Early osseointegration driven by the surface chemistry and wettability of dental implants. J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 May-Jun;23(3):279-87.
(3) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Zarranz L, et al. Hydrophilic surface of Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy improves the early bone apposition of sheep tibia. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016 Jun 17. doi: 10.1111/clr.12894. [Epub ahead of print]
(4) Val JE, Gómez-Moreno G, Ruiz-Linares M, et al. Effects of Surface Treatment Modification and Implant Design in Implants Placed Crestal and Subcrestally Applying Delayed Loading Protocol. J Craniofac Surg. 2017 Mar;28(2):552-558.
(5) Al-Nsorr MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(6) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(7) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Ortcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants.2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(8) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(9) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels arornd implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
CEREC is a trademark or registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems GmbH.
Dentsply Sirona is a trademark or reigstered trademark of Dentsply Sirona Inc.
Medentika is a trademark or registered trademark of Medentika GmbH.
Panavia is trademark or registred trademark of Kuraray Co. Ltd.
Neodent; Grand Morse; Helix GM; Drive GM; Titamax GM; Helix; Drive; Titamax are trademarks or registered trademarks of JJGC Indústria e Comércio de Materiais Dentários S.A.