Solutions to severe maxillary resorptions
Implant features & benefits
- Ø 3.0 mm wide Morse Taper connection
- Platform Switching concept
- Absence of micromovements and reduction of the implant/abutment interface
Exclusive Cone Morse connection with a prosthetic interface.
Cylindrical implant design.
Potential to attract more patients.
Shorter procedures and drilling protocols.
1. Faot F et al. Simplifying the Treatment of Bone Atrophy in the Posterior Regions: Combination of Zygomatic and Wide-Short Implants-A Case Report with 2 Years of Follow-Up. Case Rep Dent. 2016;2016:5328598.
2. Sartori IAM et al. Attachment-retained gingival prosthesis for implant-supported fixed dental prosthesis in the maxilla: a clinical report. J Prosthodont. 2014 Dec;23(8):654-8.
3. Padovan LE et al. Multiple zygomatic implants as an alternative for rehabilitation of the extremely atrophic maxilla: a case letter with 55 months of follow-up. J Oral Implantol. 2015 Feb;41(1):97-100.
4. Sartori EM et al. Evaluation of satisfaction of patients rehabilitated with zygomatic fixtures. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012 Feb;70(2):314-9.