NEODENT® GRAND MORSE™
GREATNESS IS AN ACHIEVEMENT
A stable and strong foundation designed for long term success.
The implant-abutment interface is crucial for a successful long term functional and esthetic result. The Neodent® Grand Morse™ connection offers a unique combination based on proven concepts: platform switching associated with a deep 16° Morse Taper including an internal indexation for a strong and stable connection designed to achieve long-lasting results.
1. Internal Indexation
Precise abutment positioning, protection against rotation and easy handling.
2. Platform Switching
Abutment design with a narrower diameter than the implant coronal area, enabling the platform switching concept(1-5).
3. Deep Connection
Allowing a large contact area between the abutment and the implant.
4. 16° Morse taper connection
Designed to ensure tight fit for an optimal connection sealing.
Experience, talent and determination
that results in confidence
Designed for predictable immediate treatments in all bone types
The increasing expectations for shortened treatment duration represent a significant challenge for dental professionals. The Neodent® Grand Morse™ system offers three implant designs all featuring the innovative Acqua hydrophilic surface designed to maximize primary stability and predictability in immediate protocols.
Optimal implant portfolio designed to achieve high primary stability.
- Helix™ Grand Morse™ is an innovative hybrid implant design maximizing treatment options and efficiency in all bone types;
- Drive™ Grand Morse™ implant is a fully tapered implant developed to achieve high primary stability in challenging bone situations such as soft bone and extraction sockets;
- Titamax™ Grand Morse™ is a cylindrical implant indicated for bone types I and II and allows for vertical placement flexibility.
All bone types
High primary stability
in challenging bone types
Bone types III & IV
Vertical placement flexibility
Bone types I & II
Determination that comes from stability
Acqua hydrophilic surface
designed for high treatment predictability
The Neodent® Acqua hydrophilic surface is the next level of the highly successful NeoPoros surface developed to achieve successful outcomes even in challenging situations, such as soft bone or immediate protocols.(6-9)
Lab generated image
The hydrophilic surface presents a smaller contact angle when in contact with liquids.
This provides greater accessibility of organic fluids to the Acqua implant surface.(7)
Ease of use at its best
Implant therapy has become an integral part of clinical dentistry, with ever increasing numbers of patients seeking such treatment. The Neodent® Grand Morse™ Implant System is smartly engineered providing efficiency and simplicity within the dental treatment network for both surgical to restoratives steps.
One prosthetic platform
All Neodent® Grand Morse™ implants feature the unique Grand Morse™
connection regardless of the implant diameter.
The new Neo Screwdriver has a star attachment offering reliability and durability compatible with all Neodent® Grand Morse™ healing abutments and restorative screws.
One surgical kit
All Neodent® Grand Morse™ implants can be placed using the intuitive and functional surgical kit.
One Implant driver
The new Neodent® implant driver allows an easy and reliable implant pick up and placement.
Deliver immediate natural-looking esthetics
Nowadays, patients expect both short treatment times and esthetic results. The Neodent® Grand Morse™ restorative portfolio offers flexibility to simplify soft tissue management respecting the biological distances for achieving immediate function and esthetics.
Next level of immediate fixed full-arch treatment
The new Neodent® Grand Morse™ Mini Conical abutment has been designed to improve fixed full-arch treatment by optimizing the abutment emergence profiles reducing the need of invasive procedures.
Peace of mind with the unlocking feature
Neodent® has developed a unique feature allowing a simple and reliable abutment removal for a user friendly experience
Comprehensive PROSTHETIC portfolio
for optimized esthetic results
The Neodent® Grand Morse™ implant system has a wide range of restorative options covering:
single to edentulous
All treatment protocols:
immediate to delayed loading
conventional to digital
Enjoy more treatment flexibility for your patients to create the optimal tooth replacement outcomes for all indications, from single tooth to fully edentulous. The new Helix™ Grand Morse™ allows for tailored treatment options according to the specific clinical situation, taking into account the biological principles and with respect to the fundamentals of implant dentistry.
Hybrid dual tapered implant design for esthetic excellence
The new Helix™ Grand Morse™ is an innovative implant design combining a full dual tapered body design and a hybrid outer contour: cylindrical on coronal area and conical on the apical part. This allows for vertical implant placement flexibility in combination with under-preparation of the osteotomy helping to preserve important peri-implant bone structures in the crestal area which is an important prerequisite to optimize the outcomes in esthetic sites.
High primary stability even in challenging situations
The new Helix™ Grand Morse™ has a unique progressive dynamic thread design in combination with a small tip and flutes allowing immediate engagement. These features help to adapt the drilling sequence and primary stability to the clinical situations even in demanding cases, such as soft bone, fresh extraction sockets, converging root tips or to the treatment protocols with immediate implant placement and immediate loading.
• Coronal : Trapezoidal > compressing
• Apex : V-Shape > Self-tapping
» For high primary stability in all bone types
Fully tapered body design
• Coronal : 2° - 12°
• Apex : 16°
» Allowing under prepping of the osteotomy
• Coronal : Cylindrical
• Apex : Conical
» For stability with vertical placement flexibility
• Soft rounded small tip
• Helical flutes
» Enabling immediate loading
Are you ready to achieve greatness?
Get your case study now
(1) Al-Nsour MM, Chan HL, Wang HL. Effect of the platform- switching technique on preservation of peri-implant marginal bone: a systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2012 Jan-Feb;27(1):138-45.
(2) Annibali S, Bignozzi I, Cristalli MP, et al. Peri-implant marginal bone level: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing platform switching versus conventionally restored implants. J Clin Periodontol. 2012 Nov;39(11):1097-113.
(3) Hsu YT, Lin GH, Wang HL. Effects of Platform-Switching on Peri-implant Soft and Hard Tissue Outcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2017;32(1):e9-e24.
(4) Lazzara RJ, Porter SS. Platform switching: a new concept in implant dentistry for controlling postrestorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dentistry. 2006 Feb;26(1):9-17.
(5) Rocha S, Wagner W, Wiltfang J, Nicolau P, Moergel M, Messias A, Behrens E, Guerra F. Effect of platform switching on crestal bone levels around implants in the posterior mandible: 3 years results from a multicentre randomized clinical trial. J Clin Periodontol. 2016 Apr;43(4):374-82.
(6) Novellino MM, Sesma N, Zanardi PR, Laganá DC. Resonance frequency analysis of dental implants placed at the posterior maxilla varying the surface treatment only: A randomized clinical trial. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017 Jun 20. doi: 10.1111/cid.12510. [Epub ahead of print]
(7) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Resende RF, et al. Early osseointegration driven by the surface chemistry and wettability of dental implants. J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 May-Jun;23(3):279-87.
(8) Sartoretto SC, Alves AT, Zarranz L, et al. Hydrophilic surface of Ti6Al4V-ELI alloy improves the early bone apposition of sheep tibia. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016 Jun 17. doi: 10.1111/ clr.12894. [Epub ahead of print]
(9) Val JE, Gómez-Moreno G, Ruiz-Linares M, et al. Effects of Surface Treatment Modification and Implant Design in Implants Placed Crestal and Subcrestally Applying Delayed Loading Protocol. J Craniofac Surg. 2017 Mar;28(2):552-558.