Implementing a fixed implant solution instead of a removable partial prosthesis
This Neodent clinical case by Dr. Zafar and Dr. Tahalani features a six implant treatment solution with immediate loading protocol.
Dr Nadeem Zafar
- Qualified Guys Hospital, London 1994
- MSc Implantology, Eastman Institute, London 2000
- Director and tutor, Perio-Implant International Teacher and Speaker
Dr Alex Tahalani
- Qualified at St. Bart’s & The Royal London School of Medicine and Dentistry, 2003
- Post graduate implant training at Warwick University. Director and tutor, Perio Implant International
Male, 55 years old
Patient presented with few upper teeth remaining using a removable partial prosthesis and was looking for a fixed implant solution. The unerupted canine tooth was left in situ.
Extraction followed by immediate placement of 6 Neodent implants, selection of abutments and conversion of removable immediate prosthesis into a provisional immediate load prosthesis.