Neodent CM Titamax Cortical
Total edentulous patient in the upper jaw
This Neodent clinical case by Dr. Thomé features total edentulous patient treatment with immediate loading protocol.
Patient: 57 years old
Surgery date: 1st August, 2014
Total treatment time: 2 weeks (considering treatment planning phase)
Local: ILAPEO, Curitiba, Brazil
- Total edentulous patient in the upper jaw treated with a regular denture;
- Removable lower partial denture adapted to periodontally compromised teeth;
- Placement of 4 Titamax CM 3.5 x 13 mm and 1 Titamax CM 3.75 x 13 mm under Immediate loading (Placement torque of all implants: 60 N.cm);
- Final restoration at the day of the surgery (no necessity of temporary bridge).
- Acrylic Toronto lower bridge with passive fit copings (One Step Hybrid);