The Straumann Group is driven by our purpose: to touch, improve, and change patient’s lives every day, in every part of the world.
To live this purpose, we created Let Them Shine, an important initiative supported by talented clinicians, and generously funded by our employees in North America, to provide free dental implant therapy to patients who cannot afford treatment.
Together, we are transforming patients' smiles to let them shine!
Join Our Cause
As a clinician, we need your support to identify underprivileged patients in need of free care and to deliver treatment.
Join our mission to restore patient confidence by nominating a deserving individual using the case submission form below. Each year, a number of patients will be chosen by our selection committee to receive free care from a nominating clinician using implants and prosthetics donated by Straumann Group.
The Straumann Group Selection Committee will meet monthly to review the nominations. Qualifying cases are entered into a lottery and a case(s) will be drawn quarterly. The number of cases selected is based on the funds available. Learn more about the case slection process from our detailed FAQs.
Participating clinicians should:
- Be willing to donate time and services for the benefit of the patient
- Use only donated Straumann Group products (Straumann or Neodent brand)
- Use only the Straumann centralized production facility
- Be experienced and capable of completing the proposed procedure
- Provide the patient with adequate instructions for care after the procedure and provide all necessary follow-up maintenance
The Straumann Group will donate:
- Restorative components
- Cost of temporary and final restoration
To learn more about Let Them Shine, please read our detailed FAQs
Case Submission Form:
For your patient to be considered for the Let Them Shine fund please complete this form in its entirety. Be as detailed as possible about the case and the circumstances of the proposed patient.
The Let Them Shine fund was established for patients who due to unfortunate economic circumstances would not be able to receive treatment without the help of the clinician and the Straumann Group donating their services, time, and products. The funds for the program are donations from the employees of the North American Straumann Group companies.
The Straumann Group will select patients every year who we feel will benefit the most from these donations. These patients will be selected by a committee at the Straumann Group based on the information provided in this form.
- Clinician is willing to donate their time and services for the benefit of the patient.
- Clinician will use only donated Straumann Group (Straumann or Neodent) implants and prosthetics for this case.
- Clinician must be experienced and capable of completing the proposed procedure for the patient.
- Clinician will provide the patient with adequate instructions for care after the procedure and all necessary follow-up maintenance as deemed appropriate in the clinician’s professional opinion.
The Straumann Group will donate: implants, restorative components, and the cost of temporary and final restoration. The clinician must use the Straumann centralized production facility in Arlington, TX.