Women Implantology Network
Frequently Asked Questions
To stay tuned in best clinical practice and clinical evidence each month, you will have free access to high quality clinical practice content selected especially for the WIN community. To access the content on the WIN Classroom you must first of all register to become a WIN member. You can do that here.
Once you are a WIN member, You can register to the WIN Classroom by clicking here. If you already have an ITI account, please log in to your account first.
As the leading global association of professionals in implant dentistry, the International Team of Implantology (ITI) is committed to play an active role supporting our purpose. WIN members who would like to become ITI members profit from a 20% membership discount the first year.
To benefit from this discount, you must first of all register to become a WIN member. You can do that here. You can the Register in ITI (please use the same email address you used to register to WIN!) and apply the promotional code you receive with the WIN welcome emails. If you already are an ITI member, please logging first in your account before using the promotional code.
Should you have not received the promotional code, please contact us.
By joining WIN, you are becoming part of the worldwide network. We believe that by building a strong global community, supported by the biggest players in Implantology, we will make a change! There are also several additional benefits of joining WIN:
- Annual WIN events such as WIN Summits and WIN get togethers.
- Professional development: Skill-building workshops, Visibility and lecturing opportunities for role models
- Scientific Highlights : Updates on the latest findings in implant dentistry.
- Free access to the WIN Classroom: High quality clinical practice recommendations from the ITI Academy.
- WIN online community where you can network and interact with peers as well as benefit from mentoring in a dedicated online group.
- 20 % reduction on first year ITI membership
- Local WIN Additional offerings from your local WIN Community such as WIN circles, WIN Talks, Implantology Day and more.
WIN embraces collaboration across specialties, age, gender and culture. We encourage all dental colleagues to join WIN!
WIN embraces collaboration across specialties, age, gender and culture. We encourage male colleagues to join WIN to make a change!