Straumann® Product Catalogs 2022/2023 Are Out Now!
The updated Straumann® Product Catalogs for 2022/2023 are out now and available on Straumann® MediaOne.
- Straumann® Product Catalog International Edition (art.no. 45x.200) in English, German, French, Italian
- Straumann® Product Catalog Special Edition (art.no. 45x.201) in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Straumann® BLX Product Catalog (art.no. 450.012) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- Straumann® TLX Product Catalog (art.no. 450.020) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
With some delay due to vacation time and database production issues we are pleased to inform you that the updated Product Catalogs 2022/2023 are out now and available on MediaOne as high and low resolution as well as interactive pdfs to better search and jump between products and chapters.
With the great help and support from all HQ Product Managers and local Product Managers we were able to update the existing product catalogs.
A big thank to all who made this possible! – THANK YOU!
We have updated for you the following:
- Straumann® Product Catalog International Edition, art.no. 45x.200, which comprises almost the whole and up-to-date and to come Straumann product portfolio (Please be aware that not all products are available in all countries). This catalog is available in English (452.200), German (451.200), French (453.200) and Italian (454.200)
- Straumann® Product Catalog Special Edition, art.no. 45x.201. Why do we have a special edition? As some of the countries cannot sell the botiss portfolio this catalog does not include any botiss products. Therefore, this catalog is available in English (452.201, French (453.201), Spanish (455.201) and Portuguese (459.201)
- Straumann® BLX Product Catalog, art.no. 450.012 which comprises the whole and up-to-date BLX product portfolio in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- Straumann ® TLX Product Catalog (450.020) in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
Short outlook into the future: This was the last time we generated the product catalogs from our current system as it is end-of-life and a stand-alone solution that has to no interface or connections to other systems such as SAP ERP or MediaOne.
So, beginning of this year we decided to embark on a journey to single-source-of-truth publishing. It is our goal to generate the Straumann product catalogs from our database in SAP Commerce. This project is currently running and underway. More to come in the next month
In the meantime, explore the updated product catalogs, have fun and enjoy the Straumann® product portfolio. See you in the next update round!
The Straumann BeNeLux sales team had the opportunity to visit the production facility in Villeret, Switzerland, as well as our Straumann Group Headquarters in Basel.
At the Headquarters the team had many presentations from Global Product Managers. They discussed about Full-arch rehabilitation with Pro Arch, had a deep dive into SLActive, Biomaterials and had a tour at the Research and Development center.
Since the BeNeLux team has many colleagues that have been working at the Straumann Group for less than a year, this trip was meant to increase the feeling with the brand and the engagement with the company. Besides that, this was a perfect opportunity for the SDISS team to bond with their new team.
The BeNeLux team was the lucky one. They were the second group that had the opportunity to visit the new product plant facility in Villeret. At the plant the team had an extensive tour of the production areas were all the machines were running. And the team was able to speak to a number of colleagues. We got more background information about the backorders and about the exciting future plans in Villeret.
We want to thank Evelyn Junghardt and Jonas Fisler for all the preparations and the warm welcome. We hope that many other countries can get the same opportunity because it definitely increases the involvement in the Straumann brand.