Differentiate your practice with guided surgery
Patients expectations regarding tooth replacement are increasing and are even higher when it comes to treatment duration and esthetic outcomes. Neodent® Guided Surgery helps clinicians provide prosthetically driven treatments, enabling them to perform immediate protocols with peace of mind, fulfilling patients' expectations.
Enjoy treatment flexibility for all indications, from single tooth to fully edentulous, in all bone types with the GM Guided Surgery Surgical kit.
Guided surgery is designed to:
Improve patient quality of life
• Functional with an immediate fixed restoration.
• Esthetically driven surgery capable of delivering a personalized restoration.
• Reduced chair time
Access to more treatment options
• Reliable access to flapless surgery.
• Designed to reduce bone grafting procedures.
• Designed for predictable immediate protocols.
Increase patient acceptance
• Enables better communication and builds trust with patients.
• Reliable treatment estimates from root to tooth including components and procedures.
Features & Benefits
Helix and Drive
Grand Morse Implants portfolio
2 options for sleeve heights
The patient is scanned with a commercially available 3D (CB)CT scanner that delivers DICOM, which are combined with intraoral or lab scanning STL images from the patient.
The 3D dataset (DICOM) can be imported directly into commercially available planning softwares and superimposed with the intraoral image (STL). The implant is positioned with respect to the patient’s anatomy and the desired prosthetic outcome. Neodent Guided Surgery is compatible with major commercially available softwares.
Planning software provides the design of the surgical guide for the production and the surgical protocol for the Neodent Guided Surgery instruments. The surgical guide contains the Neodent sleeves that guide the instruments and the implants.
Guided surgery is designed to reduce chair time. It helps increasing implant positioning accuracy.